Sunday, June 26, 2005

I AM SO CONFUSED

So I just changed the colors again here, which made it completely look like I am getting ready for Thanksgiving...with brown, red, white, etc., and what is showing up for me is something I created a time before that. Is the internet here hours late?

So you can tell me: is it the one with a red background, or a white one?

I bought a "pocket" Spanish-English dictionary today because after I went to the store for nailpolish remover and had to ask for the "eraser of paint on fingernails," I realized I had to improve my vocabulary. And that I need help.

But these colors on blog are a cry for help too.

2 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger adrianne said...

USC is red and gold/yellow, not red and brown(ish)...picky

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so thank you for letting me know you're alive . . . via LIVEJOURNAL?! What is going on with the world? Anyway, I had a halfway decent conversation with Mom today--because she was at work and can't yell at me when she's in a hospital. Natasha's grandmother passed away this morning, so you should write them. And I don't have an internship at a law firm, you dumbbutt. Monica sent me an sms last weekend, congratulating me for getting one, and apparently you told her. But I did get something even better! ANOTHER non-paying internship!!! Only this time, it's not publishing-related. I am researching for a Harvard professor! My job is to determine how public opinion influenced the foreign policies of foreign nations regarding the Iraq War. So I'm waaaaaayyyy excited, but I think I'm going to have to cut back on my hours at the pub, which will probably mean that my asshole boss will fire me because I won't be worth keeping if I can only work 5 hours a week (it's not MY fault they're not open on weekends . . .).
Okay, so UPDATE! Was Segovia breathtaking?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home