Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Just to answer a question I'm sure you're DYING to know

I noticed that in the previous post I didn't mention any of the guys I know here.

The reason is simple. The ones who aren't married are too buys hooking up with the ever-available girls here, and since I'm the only person in my Spanish class, that basically limits me to my art history class, where there are four guys. I tried talking to a married one today, for a change, but the wife definitely gave me a dirty look.

4 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I think just stick to the SPANISH boys . . . not the boys in your classes. And PLEASE use your livejournal. This blog thing is ugly. Don't you agree, Kris?

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger adrianne said...

If you think this is ugly now, you should have seen it before. That was a disaster. It was vomit-inducing. It made you want to have glass eyes. I think this is a step up from what it was.

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ADRIANNE! I miss you and your humor SO much. Es UTALLOM ezt a szoke lanyt akivel lakom. I have to go to Harvard now, wish me luck. Not like it'll make my presentation any better, or anything.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger adrianne said...

NEITHER of you guys knows what's cool. When white backgrounds with dark blue headings, brown and light blue side things, and pink footers with neon green links will be seen everwhere on the internet, i'll be the one to say "i told you so."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home