Monday, October 10, 2005

The daughter spoke to her father when she saw the female servant upon his donkey

So it seems my blog (as many others) has become a dumping ground for minor companies looking for cheap advertising. I am absolutely thrilled.

This weekend was basically awesomely unproductive.

I just read the 2 prompt choices for my first soc paper. My eyes dilated completely and I'm still short of breath. Sorry, Rory, I can't finish the "opera" update because I don't think I'm going to be able to finish living if I have this essay topic ahead of me. Creative thinking is absolutely impossible when Adam Smith is around. And I started reading Marx again, who is just as bad, but that somehow slipped my mind.

To take my mind off things, Julie sang me Hush Little Alien while Mary Kate played the mother and smashed my head in with a brick. You know what, I'm just going to write out my schedule today:

6:45 AM Wake up to finish parsing my Egyptian
7:00 AM Breakfast of blueberry oatmeal and some sort of almond cereal bar thing from the 2 for $5 section at Walgreens
8:00 Get on bus for Egyptian
8:15 Get to class. Sit there until 8:30
8:30-9:25 Egyptian
9:30-10:20 Espanol
10:20-11:20 Go with Pam and Neale to the Reg library and do some Egyptian.
11:30-12:20 Astound everyone in my soc class with some revolutionary ideas about Marx's theories
12:20-12:35 Check my e-mail for kicks, trip some unsuspecting students in the library, and completely switch the "B" and "C" shelves of Harper library
12:45-1:37 Go to work in the office
1:45-2:15 Go out to run errands on campus. Run into Mary Kate and her friend Jen. Make a concrete, absolutely certain date to go see Harry Potter when it comes out. Start imagining what trashbags would suffice for costumes
2:20-2:45 Sit in office and talk with Nicole. Add some more members, that sort of thing
3-3:35 Go to library to do some more Egyptian
3:45-5 Get Frankie to do his homework while I do my Egyptian. We can tell what most of my days are consumed with
5-6 Study with Frankie for his science test.
6:15-6:45 Walk home REALLY SLOWLY from campus.
6:45 Confronted by Mary Kate and Julie who want me to go eat at BJ with them. I decide to eat at home instead. They threw their boogers at me

I've done nothing since then. Besides get read to and check my email a zillion times. I'm going to go now.

How was your day?

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

harry potter! yay! i can't wait! i also can't wait to seee youuuu.
- shikha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home