Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A post with pictures

I finally got pictures developed, some left over from the summer, most from when Stacy! came and visited me. Hopefully these pictures will inspire others to come and see the way cool place I live.

However, let's start off with a very few pictures from the summer.

Here's Eszter with her husband of two years, and me in their really cute apartment:














Just as an aside, yes, I do think I look extremely strange(r) with longer hair. There were a few memorable occasions this summer where I didn't recognize myself in the mirror, and I was even sober. By the way, people in Hungary rarely smile. You can always tell who's been Americanized in these pictures.

This is the morning we left Hungary:














Stacy, Jen, and I went to the beach when I got back. I think one of these pictures is basically obligatory for anyone who goes to the beach:













This is a tree trunk shaped like a man rocketing down the hill at Stacy's ranch:
















Here is some of the view at Stacy's ranch:














This is Stacy in Chicago. She is really excited to be using public transportation, especially because it is the blue line and it doesn't suck like the red line. And because we're at Pilsen.














This is the stop at Pilsen, which is the Mexican area of Chicago:













Here is some more of Chicago, from the top of the John Hancock tower:














Still from the top of the tower:













Stacy and me in fron to the bean, which got de-panelized. FINALLY the mystery of the covered bean during last winter is solved:













Here's the place we study. That cord in the middle of the picture is my internet cord, and it's where I plan on hanging myself up once Egyptian gets too hard:















Speaking of Egyptian, the vulture wants to say "hi:"




























Welcome to life after late fees! To UCLA! Would you like a stress-free, delicious, and happy holiday with butterball? How about using some Clorox bleach wipes?













I am slowly but surely trying to get over the initial shock of the color combination. I have no idea if I'll ever get used to it though. And I can't think what possessed me to take this picture horizontally, but whatever.

Some more UCLA-ish goodness of pictures of the room will come once everyone gets around to putting up all the stuff on the walls.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home