Friday, November 18, 2005

A I-Made-It-To-Friday Post

After writing about 3/4 of a page in ten minutes for my Marx paper, I realized that I don't really care what I get on this paper, because I don't really care about Marx, and the only thing I care about is my next parsing lesson in Egyptian and my paper for art history.

It's started getting cold here in Chicago. I know this because if I'm wearing slightly loose pants and I'm walking outside, then I get goose bumps when the pants hits my leg every other step. I also know it's started getting cold because someone started setting fire to the school in order to keep warm.

I got interviewed today by a tv station. Life does not get much better than this, people.

I also had a remarkably good Friday afternoon.

Mary Kate, Julie, and I went to eat at Cosi. I THINK it was Cosi, at least, our ultra-hip waiter put us so far back in the restaurant that we were nearly out the back door, for no apparent reason.

Here are some gloriously wholesome pictures to round of this frighteningly wholesome post. Tonight was just a night of some wholesome fun.

























































Yes. They both wanted to kill me, but I wanted to make sure at least ONE of them wasn't blurry.
Kat was there in spirit. See:














That is Kat's spirit. No, the picture did not originally look like that, but Kat did.














I don't know why the camera decided to chicken out, but it did. It would not focus.














The red line. It sucks.















These reindeer are girls.

And that ends that for the evening. I can't wait to go back tomorrow to look at the Art Institute yet again. It is neverending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home