Monday, November 28, 2005

Tonight's dinner was grilled chicken with chimichurri sauce

I realized that this Globalization and its Discontents is the winner of the Nobel Prize in economics. This means that I should be spending time in doing more than a cursory read of the IMF and everything associated with it in the book, but right now my mind is in a million different places. What I need to happen is just for classes to stop so I can study instead of learning new things, but the more I learn the more nervous I get.

So here are some pictures from the weekend:














Coop bookstore entrance on campus















An artsier-fartsier version of it. I am not artsy fartsy. I just go out of my way to not do my work. I'm guessing that's how people get to be "indie," "scene," "artsy"...they just don't want to do work.















There is this German market thing going on next to State Street. It does actually have a German name, but Jim is the one to say it, and I'm the one to just look at it. Here are some more pictures from it.















Yeah...that's pretty much the size of Kat's fake Christmas tree in our room...















Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, how blah blah blah blah















I had no idea cuckoo clocks go for this much.
















Last picture. There are train tracks and a wee city down on the ground.

Julie has NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO LOOK AT PICTURES OF FAT CATS AND DOGS ON GOOGLE.

3 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adrianne, I think your blog has officially become a picture blog. We'll just call it a plog from now on, OK?

Also, I made some chimichurri sauce, dumped it all over your computer, and then licked it off. I hope this doesn't put a cramp in your plogging.

LoVe,
*~~MaRy KaTe~~*

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe it is the Kriskringlemarrtttdt.

Poulos

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretttttyyyyyy.

- shikha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home