Tuesday, January 10, 2006

All by myself

Today, everyone sat outside a 2-seat radius around me in my classes.

The teachers looked in the other direction when I spoke up.

When I sat across from my new art history teacher in her office to talk, she became so disconcerted she knocked over her cup and then tried to find someplace else to look aside from me.

No one sat next to me on the bus.

Everyone stood on the opposite side from me in the elevator.

This is because I've got a cold sore the size of Nevada on my bottom lip.

(Whoever hasn't noticed it by now, I am OPENLY ANNOUNCING THIS so that next time you'll be sure to stare)

(I might also be announcing this because nothing else happened today and I really need to start homework)

Maybe it's not that big, but it feels so irritating that I want to burn it off with a match. I want to use a nailfile to remove it from my face. I want to freeze it off, or just hold an icecube up to it for a good 3 hours. I want to a laser beam to come and laser it off.

God.

I.
Hate.
Coldsores.

Let's make an acrostic with Type 1 Herpes Simplex Virus, everyone! I think I'll abbreviate it, for the sake of time.

Herpes Simplex 1

Hellish
Eyesore
Reappearing
Periodically
Evoking
Shit

Surely
It
Might
Putrefy
Let's
Eat
X It! (X is ACTUALLY an abbreviation for "it")

because it's number
1

My work here is done. But not in Egyptian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home