Monday, January 16, 2006

I hope everyone had a super weekend

I came home this evening and my roommates asked me if I had felt the small 4.0 scale earthquake at about 4:45 this afternoon while I was out. I told them, no, no, that was not an earthquake, that was the impact of me falling while ice skating. I fell so hard the ice cracked, the trees shook, I nearly peed my pants, and I was THIS CLOSE to proclaiming a couple of words the little 5 year old Michelle Kwans and Sasha Cohens probably use when they screw up their 8 point vertically horizontal flips executed on 2 inches of their right ice skates.

Afterwards, I saw stars for about 3 minutes, and I hung out around the edge of the rink where all the kool kids go.

So this is how I feel now.

And now, apropos of nothing, I present to you:

The Charming Trio: Adrianne, Julie, and Mary Kate

Here, upon Julie's suggestion, we were OBVIOUSLY imitating seals. An unfortunate few of you experienced first hand the love I had oozing out every pore of my body for man, mineral, and vegetable alike on Friday night. I apologize. This was the winding down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home