Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm a VIP member of LOVE FM

Evolution really screwed up when it decided to let feet continue their jobs of being pains in the asses.

For one, toenails. Who needs toenails? We could have just had toes without the nails, as the rest of our body seems to do fine without nails. Imagine if our bodies were covered in nails. Imagine how long a manicure would take.

Moving on...

and then there are the toes. If I could design humans, legs would end in stumps and we would be clomping along merrily like pirates. Or if we had to have feet, I would have made them webbed so we wouldn't have to wear shoes. And so that we could swim through the puddles that's inundating school right now.

Anyhow, Sunday I was in a rush and decided I had no time to dig out knee highs or stockings or whatnot, and by the end of the concert I had a bloody little pool forming in the toesies of my shoesies. In classes today I spent as much time as possible with my shoes off.

If feet gross you out, don't continue.















BLISTERS! and flat feet! and nailpolish ready to be removed!















Bloooooooooodyy
















Ok, you can't see the damage here. But the little piggy that went to market should have just STAYED THERE because the nail is killing me, the little piggy that stayed at home should have gone to market with the former, I'm going to make roast beef out of the middle one because it keeps on smashing in between the others, the one next to it did well not getting any roast beef because it's already so fat, and the wee wee wee one...I've decided it's entirely useless and it's got the mutant toenail which my roommates will heartily confirm when I say it's one of the most screwed up toenails to ever grow out of a pinkie toe.

In short, I used to feel feet were one of the most underappreciated parts of the body. They spend most of their life covered up or being told they're ugly, when really you just need to put a cute pair of shoes on it to make them automatically stunning.

1 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew. those feet need to see a beach.
maybe i'll see you for a day or two over break? maybe?

-shikha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home