Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Some decisions I had to make today:

1. To stop tutoring Frankie. It's not worth my time, nor the money, and the work I should be doing seems to take up 8 times more of my time. If I want to listen to some people complaining about how much they don't want to do homework, I don't even have to leave my room (HI ROOMMATES!)

2. To apply to study abroad for a year, in addition to other, shorter programs. Yeah, maybe you won't remember me after a year, but if you forget about me, I probably forgot about you too.

3. To do this daunting pile of dishes.















Granted, I'm not sure if I made that decision, or if it was made for me, but what does it matter, when I've got a neon pink flamingo to keep me company.
















I have a feeling this neon pink flamingo is the only object in the room that is not pissed off with me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home