Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Welcome back to the land of the living, Kris

I have something really pathetic to announce.

My nightly excitement has been reduced to taking out the recycling. I LOOK FORWARD to walking out our recycling to the down-the-hall cess pool. It's not that I like taking out the trash, because I abhor it, but the recycling spontaneously regenerates itself with newspapers, cans, and scraps o' paper, and it's an excuse for me to get out. I guess no one else in the room has discovered this spectacular pasttime. Usually, the chemistry crew is inhabiting the lounge when I take the trash out, because I think they rarely spend a waking moment not working on their science together there, and so I'm able to make some small talk when I take out the recycling like:

"How are you reacting tonight?"
"What's the CO2 doing now?"
or
"Do you need to rehydrate with some H20?"

Tonight, there was actually no one out in the lounge to talk to, and I seriously reconsidered turning around with my full trashcan and taking it back to the room to take out at a later time when there might be a greater possibility of running into someone.

I lead a lonely life.

I also have a new thing to do when walking, aside from tripping over every crack in the sidewalk. This is picking up random stuff. This is my latest acquisition:





















Pretty, no? Looks mildly like what I used to draw in sosc last quarter. I feel bad for Sharpay, though. She'll never find out what she is like as Ellie L.

This is dedicated to all the anonymous artists out there who will never, ever be recognized.

And to Kris's much anticipated return to the internet, or to as much of a life as he can get. Sorry I can't get the fireworks on such short notice.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're always welcome to stop by our room - I could use the distraction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home