Monday, February 20, 2006

I don't know where drafts go to on here

Last night's hotly debated topic over dinner was not all the falls all the teams but the Russians and Americans took during ice dancing (Cold War? HA! PUN!), what Keira Knightley will be wearing to the Oscars, or what the next policy it is that will be instated by whatever president it is that we have, but what I should write on my blog. I like to believe my blog is important enough for debates.

It was decided I should write about all my (funny) mistakes to be the guiding beacon of light for generations of clueless, luckless, and loveless students like myself. However, I cannot seem to think of any funny mistakes. In fact, I can't seem to think of any mistakes at all.

Besides for, you know, don't pour your milk into the cocoa powder container.

or

It's more effective to wipe deodorant onto skin and not onto the exterior or your clothing.

or the classic

It's better to take off your clothes when ironing them.

and naturally,

Microwaves do not in fact dry wet books.

There is one mortal mistake, however, that is unforgivable, that's up there along with making Facebook photo albums bursting with pictures of ONLY YOU scantily clad and holding the camera at awkward angles to make sure that the lighting is perfectly situated in order to enhance your normally nonexistent cleavage. And that is making your interests this:

i loooove my best friends : ),
i am in love my boyfriend,
pictures,
sunshine,
giraffes,
rain,
poetry,
purple,
christmas light looking,
snow,
dr. pepper,
listening to music with my best friends,
wearing baggy pants,
candles,
cuddles,
being barefoot,
road trips,
huge hugs,
random cd shopping,
cooking/food,
clear nights,
snowboarding,
music,
clouds,
feeling safe =),
midnight trips to fast food places,
spoiling my brother and sister,
quoatble lover,
any adventure,
slurpees,
working out,
kisses,
licks,
reading,
playing pool,
butterflys (the kind in your tummy when you have a crush),
toe pinching,
traveling,
love,
the guy that works at that hair place,
big sweatshirts,
coffee dates,
stars,

Yes. I know. What a boring post. God.

And yes. Because I am exceptionally dumb, I have actually linked those words to appropriate pictures.

However, when I'm trying to write a paper, and this...this...silly girl's profile comes up as UPDATED, then I get angry. I wasted my time on THIS profile? Did she add in sugar puffs and plum fairies under her interests?

When I encounter things like these, a ferocious growling starts to rumble inside my very being like "Ughhharrrrrrrrrghrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaawrgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" that should be understood by all silly girls to mean "I WOULD PUT SUPERGLUE INTO YOUR NAILPOLISH AND SHOOT YOU IF YOU WERE WITHIN 20 FEET OF ME RIGHT NOW."

2 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Some of those pictures might have rendered me sterile. Like the giraffe one...

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Kat said...

i understand your objection to self-centered albums and some of those interests (specifically, the grammatically incorrect and misspelled ones), but what's wrong with liking giraffes and rain?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home