Friday, February 24, 2006

It's just been One of Those Weeks

These are only A FEW of the bad things that've happened to people over the course of the week (not all to me):

1. A very special pet pig died
2. A grandpa died extremely suddenly
3. A paper extension got rejected
4. Oh, I don't know, a good chunk of us ran on about 4 hours of sleep over a course of 2 days to finish papers. And Jen is staying up all night tonight.
5. Various other disappointing things I don't feel like talking about.

The week started off with a blast when I stored my deodorant upside down and on Monday the top of my special (good smelling) deodorant fell into the drain. This means we had a frangrant bathroom sink for about 15 minutes and that I've been wiping deodorant crumbles onto my underarms because I've had no time to go to Walgreens to get some sort of shitty deodorant to replace my old one.

Then I bought 2 boxes of chocolates with a fully admirable and sacrificial Good Samaritan attitude of offering these box of chocolates to my roommates, because, you know, they are semi-delicious chocolates bought at 50% off at the Valentine's day sale of Fannie May's (I've got high standards for chocolates...I've got Swiss friends). Only once I started working on my outline, my greedy big hands became possessed and shot out at the box of chocolates as if they were attached to springs.

Outcome: absolutely no chocolates left to offer to anyone. It's the thought that counts anyway.

So this post is dedicated to everyone who had A Really Shitty Week.

3 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Kate said...

I'll be there is spirit, and drunkeness...

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes. I do see quite a bit of complaining in my blog's future.
How sad.
But if I can make my complaints as entertaining as yours, then I'm set.

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom emailed me and told me George Orange is dying after what? 6 years. more good news for the week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home