Monday, February 13, 2006

Just thinking

Today as I was stumbling around campus, I started thinking about how bricks look like they end too abruptly, since it's just like a side of them is showing and all. All the buildings made out of brick always look like they were cut out that way. So then I started thinking about how neat it would have been if the entire earth a long time ago were covered in different stones (brick, sandstone, concrete, yadda yadda) and instead of building buildings, you just carved them out of the stones there as you went along.

Anyhow. I'll stop talking, and here are a couple of pictures.





























Sears Tower





















































Those last two have been shamelessly altered, but you get the idea.

1 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took a photo almost identical to the second-to-last one, only it was during the day. Yours is prettier though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home