Thursday, February 09, 2006

One fun game to play

Last night before going to bed, Julie and I had a blast pretending our alarm clocks were video game remote controls. This means that I set my alarm clock and hour ahead accidentally while I was all caught up with the adrenaline and everything of playing a video game with my alarm clock.

I woke up at 5:40 AM today, and proceeded to get ready like any other day, got downstairs, and realized it was still entirely dark outside. So I just hung out waiting until it was time to go.

I didn't think this affected me until I got my coffee today. While in line, I was debating between coffee or tea...coffee or tea, and decided on coffee. Yet I still had "tea" stored away in my subconscious. So I started steeping sugar packets in my coffee. It was only after I started steeping the third sugar packet that I realized my new innovation for making coffee sweeter was not working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home