Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Second pissy post within two days

I'm in the second floor study room feigning productiveness and paper writing.

There is a girl doing math down here who is chewing gum.

Very loudly. And irritatingly.

And she is dramatically stretching her back and neck, as if she is trying to lay an egg, or trying to stretch herself out like her rubbery piece of gum.

I wonder if anyone would miss her if I stuffed her nostrils and mouth full of gum.

And this is why I am going to get nothing done tonight. Because I have evil thoughts.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember that exit exam we had to take in highschool. I will always remember that one because some girl was chewing her gum cow-like
smack.. smack.. smack.. and I wanted to smack smack smack her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home