Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Be there or be square

So by now I've been to all my classes, and after one mere session of each I can tell you what they'll be like.

Egyptian: harder than...than...moving a mountain?
Global Warming: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn
Sosc: A lot better than first quarter, and possibly even better than last quarter
Introduction to the Picaresque Novel: really hard. final: 15-20 page paper IN ESPAÑOL that I would have to start writing tomorrow sentence by sentence and have reviewed every day by my devil of a teacher. Luckily, I think he's shortening the paper.

So that's all.

On to more important things.

I spent the day as a cripple today, and I can confidently say that it's harder than it looks walking around like a demented flamingo. YOU try going a day without mentioning that you pulled a gluteus muscle, or without someone mentioning it. It's impossible. It's like walking around with glow in the dark skin or hair made out of foam. You'd be telling EVERYONE

"Hey! I've got glow in the dark skin!"

Or it's like when I walked around high school with a huge hole in my backpack and somebody inevitably brought to my attention that I had an enormous, gaping hole in my backpack daily.

"Hey Aaaaaaaaaadrianne (Rocky impersonation), do you know you have a hole in your backpack?"

"No."

Today it was like:

"Hey, hey ADRIANNE, do you know you look like you've got something rammed up your butt when you're walking?"

No way.

It's getting better. If everyone is really curious to know how I pulled my muscle, it's because I was trying to break the sound barrier on the treadmill Monday night. I was not performing some intricate dance move or trying to wash dishes with my feet, so I'm happy I rather embarassingly cleared that one up.

I really want to put some videos on here. Anyone know how to do that?

2 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You use a thing like photobucket, but it's clipshack.com
Well that works for low tech me anyways.

Disability for a day? Being blind isn't so easy either. My friend was trying that out. I liked to scare her and swerve her into things.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Russell said...

clipshack is one way, there are others too if that proves not to work out well enough.

A very quick google search for 'video hosting' was useful. You'll find a few other options here if you're so inclined. I've not actually used any of these before, so I have no idea how tech savvy one is expected to be to make use of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home