Monday, March 06, 2006

Ok, go easy on me here, I found out my Egyptian final is DUE THIS FRIDAY JESUS CHRIST

Since everyone is hell-bent and dead-set on proving to me that there are actually plenty of batter syringes that would do the job better than any batter syringe I could hope to invent, I'll just come out and show you why MY batter syringe would be better than anyone else's.

Case in point:

A regular old batter syringe:











Adrianne's Amazing Batter Syringe:



















THAT'S RIGHT. It's got a dwarf AND an alien on it. And it talks to you. Plus, it's self-cleaning and actually mixes the batter for you, and it does Egyptian homework for you. For an extra $15 dollars it also write papers for you. And that is why it deserves an hour and a half infomercial.

Now, I'll go explode. As you can see from the title, a bad week just got worse. This is all I have to do by Friday

15-20 page research paper (Thursday)
6-8 page sosc paper (Tuesday)
3 2-page response papers (Tuesday)
Spanish composition (Wednesday)
4 Spanish responses (Wednesday)
Oral Spanish Final (Tuesday)
Take home Egyptian final not due next Friday: this Friday

3 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I probably can't afford your syringe. How much for just the dwarf?

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck.

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch..

I would downprioritize those response papers heavily if I were you. Worry about the big stuff instead. I think you'll be fine. Good luck--

-Olav.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home