Friday, March 17, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things

In honor of watching Sound of Music last night, I want to post pictures that make me happy. Any picture. This does not mean that they have to be taken by me.

Obviously, I am not quite myself right now, and I am trying really hardly to spell everything correctly, which overall, I think I am managing quite well.

I think the phrase "trying hard" is funny because if it's an adverb, shouldn't it be with an "ly?" but then it would translate to hardly trying, and that's hardly what I'm doing right now.

So things that make Adrianna Klara Gyorfi happy RIGHT NOW. ANYTHING.






















































INSERT A GIANT PICTURE OF A CRANBERRY SCONE RIGHT HERE. THEY ARE INDISPONSED, SINCE THEY ARE ALL IN MY BELLY.

WAIT. I AM LOOKING FOR A PICTURE.
















THERE SHE IS.
















































































































































































Samantha and Richard. Richard had a bad tooth. Samantha looks like she's playing patty-cake.

































There are many, many other pictures on my computer that make me happy at the moment. But I can't post them because I have to get to sleep, and then pack in the morning.

I don't know how often I'll get the chance to update in "sunny" CA. The computer at home, I hear, is on the blitz, and I am not a fan of coffee shops in suburbs next to malls for free wireless.

I hope everyone has a safe, fun, and ridiculously great spring break.

Sorry about this, kids. I will be better next time.

**Answer to Adjoa's question from 3/12/06**

That bicycle flying in the sky is from a bicycle shop on Milwaukee Ave. or Damen Ave. I don't remember which, but it was at the Damen stop.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adrianne! I didn't get to say goodbye in person, so have a great break, and say hi to LA for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home