Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Before we all get carried away over dishes...

From now on, there's going to be a gun in the kitchen. Whoever doesn't do their dishes will be executed against the refrigerator and put in the broom closet.

I am, however, will to compromise, and I'd be open to the "three strikes and your out" suggestion, where strikes one and two involve non-lethal shot randomly into the body, with the third one finally doing the job.

I only had to operate three times on the copy machine today.

We'll see if I have any adventures to relate later after the concert with big recorders.

2 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am EXTREMELY carried away RIGHT now

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Kat said...

bylaws:rebellion::guns:violent rebellion

boxing lessons, $20/3mos at some gym on the n. side

 

Post a Comment

<< Home