Monday, April 10, 2006

I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye















The monstrous pile of recycling left as suddenly as it arrived. After trolls and sparrows started to emerge from the pile, Mary Kate and Julie took it upon themselves to dispose of the mess.




















Help! I think a troll is coming!




















Size comparison. Julie is taller than it. I probably am not.

Anyhow, because of Mary Kate and Julie's generosity, I am forced to do the dishes for the rest of the week. Nay, not just DO them, but lick them clean after I scraped off the leftovers with my fingernails and then swaddle them individually in the finest silks. Kat made a delicious dinner today, and because I didn't take out the trash, I wasn't allowed to eat the meal.




















(I would like to point out those pants are as black as a kettle, jerks.)
From now on, I have to scavenge for food from the bottom of the drain. If not, then...















I have Mary Kate to put me in my place.

3 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Kat's kettle is silver...BITE.

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Kat said...

well, it will be after adrianne licks it clean.

guys, it's 2:18 and i want to die.

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought my bathroom was bad when you cleaned it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home