Friday, May 19, 2006

Because Mozart liked Mexican

Even though I clearly have problems at work, and I have given everyone who works there ample opportunity to be properly annoyed with me, the three ladies who run UCP decided to take everyone out to dinner. Which is very nice, because the hardest thing I've done recently is lick many envelopes shut. In fact, enough envelopes to make me salivate at the sight of any envelope, much like those dogs Pavlov had conditioned to salivate at the ring of a bell.

So, here are some pictures. For you to enjoy.











































Here, Alex is explaining the benefits of xerox-ing HIS way. Making tha face IS necessary in the process.





























1 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um yes HELLO!! I miss you!! Are you KIDDING me? I only check your blog ten times an hour! But you never update, alas . . . or rather you do, but not nearly often enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home