Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Since this TOTALLY MATTERS

Because watching copious amounts of movies and evading repacking stuff has sucked most of my energy out of my sorry little infected body, I don't have much to say except for this:

Hard work does not go unnoticed. Kristopher Capello, Teach for America extraordinaire, has proved himself capable of not only creating lessons for "tone," but also capable of updating his blog. I place you in the regular section in my sidebar.

Rory Kelly, Sarah Vowell enthusiast, you have consistently reinforced my initial suspicion that you do not belong in the section I placed you in. You have been demoted to the "People I know (but who don't really update often enough)" section.

You have deceived me. I expected different things of you.

Besides, I can't have "Rory" and "Kris" in the same section, because then the first letters would be "R" and "K," which is an acronym for "Really Krappy." Or "Ridiculously Kooky." Which obiously this post wasn't.

**UPDATE** and to whoever told me that the cherry tomatoes in my "Sad Meal" post are grapes...I hate to break it to you, but those were indeed tomatoes. Believe me. I was there.

1 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that person meant that they were grape tomatoes. I think cherry tomatoes are usually more rounded. Although I'm pretty sure it doesn't really matter...Horray, I cannot sleep and the only thing I have left to do is to correct mis-labeled produce!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home