Saturday, July 01, 2006

I've found a solution

I think what I'm going to do is make posts solely of pictures or solely of words, and only posts the pictures with the wordy entries when absolutely necessary. This way, my 3 or 4 readers can decide off the bat if this is a read-y entry or more a look-y entry.




















































































































































































This is it for now. I have to be heading back to my apartment. I hope everyone is doing well.

5 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nem--Csaba kolbasz, paprika, es bor.
A kolbasz meg fog romlani . . .

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never thought I would say this...but I am sooooo jealous of you!!! I want to go to Italy. Hope you are enjoying it. I'll be waiting for the other look-y posts.

 
At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adrianne!!!! We need an update!!!!!!

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Average Joe said...

Man, some of those pictures are sweet...hope you're having more fun than I.

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks really nice Adrianne.

And yeah, anonymous is right, we do need an update. Did you ever see the stone guy again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home