Saturday, July 08, 2006

Pictures Part 2

Olav, I never saw the stone man again. I don't think I ever will, but one can always hope.


































This was the very very drunk man during the soccer game. I am going to try to add a video clip of him hollering at the bottom of this post, just in case you care, and because I like to abuse novelties to the point of excess. Please, just ignore my voice, and listen to the yodelling instead if you feel like watching the kind of pointless clip.
































































2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Russell said...

I would like to kindly request video coverage of the mayhem that will undoubtedly occur tomorrow coinciding with the world cup finals. Even if I won't be able to watch it in all likelyhood I think you should get it.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger adrianne said...

That's assuming I'll make it to the end of the game without being squashed be lots of pasta-fed Italians.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home