Thursday, August 31, 2006

A better update later

I've posted SOME pictures here on blog. What I posted has not yet scratched the surface of all the pictures I have. For a while, I pondered over how much I actually cared about putting all my pictures up. I had a variety of options, which would have been:

1. Webshots. The more ads the better.
2. Flickr. But the one where I had to pay would have been the useful one, and after seeing that I would have to pay "A little over $2 a month!" to get a decent amount of pictures up on flickr instead of skimping with the small limit they allow for free, I just decided to give up
3. Photobucket
4. Snapfish

Which I still might utilize, because I've got a lot of pictures.

However, at the moment I'm just sticking pictures up Russell Stadler. But not all the pictures are going to go up there. Most of them will remain blissfully tucked away on my computer, only to emerge on my "My Pictures" screensaver to happily remind me of the great time I had here.

So, for the time being go to the link above. Because if you don't...














We will beat you up.

And ignore the unknown CRW files, which will be the end of me. I will get around to converting them.

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Russell said...

You really didn't need to make that edit for the link. I've fixed things on my end and now your language just looks... vulgar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home