Saturday, August 19, 2006

Pictures? Maybe?

Let's try this...





























The girl in the middle, Paula (29), and the girl on the very right, Alicia, are my roommates. Well, Paula did the 2 weeks program, so she's left already, but she is from Madrid and probably the nicest and prettiest person I know. Alicia (26) is absolutely hilarious as well. The guy on the left, Nick (22 on July 27) goes to San Diego University.




























Ok, I have a TON more pictures, but I'm on the roof and the battery is running low. That is the nicest beach I've EVER been to. There are old Talayotic caves there in the cliffside. Off I go! More to come!

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

everything looks lovely and wonderful, looks like you are having a good time! i'm glad! miss youuuuuu.

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adriannnnnne, are you checking your school e-mail? Your mom called Julie and me and we don't really know what to do...e-mail plz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home