Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Plethora of Pictures






























I WISH I could take credit for this glorious picture, but I can't. This is Alicia's picture of the director of the program, Fernando. I have plenty of other pictures of him, however, which will come. This is a one of a kind creature. A man of many mysteries. He would frequently bombard me with beauty tips like "Adrianna, change your hair! Take off your glasses!" It's very easy to criticize how I look when I have to get up at 5 AM.















Alicia is on the left. Jackie is on the right. This is from last night, our "Happy Face Picture."















This is our "Angry Face Picture." Obviously.

Which is how my missing passport makes me feel.

4 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Adrianne...what a joy it is to read your blog again. I haven't read it in a while because of moving and med-school and all. It is the 2nd day of school and everybody is studying intensely while I read your blog while listening to the Wicked soundtrack and playing dominoes....life is great. Thank you :)

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello my dear! looks like you're having a wonderful time and you look beauuutiful! I miss you lots.

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, Alicia looks EXACTLY like Jen Reinhardt!!

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No she doesn't!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home