Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I had a dream about my blog last night

So I put a great deal of pictures up at Kodak Easyshare upon my sister's suggestion.

Only after finishing it did I realize that in order to see the pictures, you had to type in people's e-mail addresses. And I am way too lazy for that. Plus, what if someone wants to see the pictures and I don't have their e-mail address.

Because I am so lazy, I then took the immeasurable amount of time required to resize my pictures and "Save to Web" them. Which, really, took A Very Long Time. Plus, it took A Very Long Time to upload them as well, along with labelling them. And I'm still working on the second group of it.

But, behold! The Work section of my time in Menorca. Play will be significantly larger.

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures.
I miss you, Adrianne!

And..in your "about me" section, are you referring to polar bears as a whole or in a narrower setting, say, on islands?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home