Friday, October 06, 2006

Adrianne the idiot part 33345

I think the problem started out when I was in preschool. The day I lost my first tooth, which is probably the most monumental thing that can happen to a five year old, aside from finding Santa, all I could think about was arriving at preschool and telling Ms. Duncan, and then proudly showing everyone the bloody, gaping hole in my mouth. So, my mom drove me to preschool.


I did not have preschool that day.


Since then, I have consistently been getting dates switched around in my head. It’s not that I clean forget that something is going to happen, it’s just that I assign different dates to some things because in my mind that’s when they SHOULD happen. The most recent occasion of this was yesterday, when I went to pick up my mom from the flight that arrived today. Finals fell at different days and hours than they should have, I once bought a plane ticket for an entire day later than when I went to the airport, and I meet people at wrong hours.


So I didn’t really beat myself up badly on the way back from the airport after wasting about 2.5 hours there. That’s just the way I am, and planners don’t help me at all. I am just hard of seeing and hearing dates and hours. I just hope that if I get married, I’ll get to choose the time and day.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...did you watch Lost last week?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home