Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My life in pictures. Somewhat
















































Linda Muzere. Can you handle her?




















St. Peter's through a keyhole




















A few snazzy looking guys in costume.















No elaboration necessary




















A lot of museums















A lot of waiting in line















A great subway ride















An Eiffel Tower + 3 girls















A green apple in class.















A Tina! AND a Mary Kate!















A teacher in a stylish green hat.

I will save everyone the trouble and point out the obvious. Yes, I am wearing a pink coat. I had to wear a pink jacket because

1. The store ran out of brown
2. I had to buy it last minute, because Mary Kate lied to me and told me it was warm in Paris
3. I have the sneaking suspicion I sort of, kind of, like pink

And yes, that is a beret. I was a tourist. Paris didn't even know what hit it.

3 Comments:

At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you wore your beret in France, where it belongs. "That guy" in one of my classes actually wears his beret TO CLASS.

-- Bruce

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

check your email, sistah. I need some help because I do NOT want to be in a seedy location for 6 nights (that's only acceptable for the first two, before I leave for Budapest). XO, A

 
At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK SO CUTE IN A BERET!

we officially never do that whole "keep in touch" thing. it makes me sad. are you intending to be in the sunny state of California ever again?

--the long-lost jenny m of UCLA (who appears to have forgotten her Blogger username and password)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home