Monday, December 11, 2006

I am still in one piece

So I'm leaving Amsterdam in a couple of hours to spend the night at the Brussels airport (oh GOD), then from there to fly to Rome, spend another night there, and finally head back to California.

The past week...and a half? has seemed like 8 years long. There are stories to tell. OHHHHH are there stories to tell. But those shall have to wait until I have diligently composed them on word while sitting bored out of my mind at the airport or on the airplane, for I have finished most all my reading material.

So as a parting note, there are indeed no less thean 2 airports in Istanbul, and I'll see you soon!

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you ended up going to amsterdam afterall... wtf adrianne. wtf.


-l juan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home