Friday, December 01, 2006

Where in the world is Adrianna Gyorfi?

Diana and I have a one way ticket to Athens, where we plan on staying for a few days. After that, you're guess is as good as mine where I will end up. Maybe South America, maybe Antarctica, maybe Africa.

In any case, sleep with one eye open and have a bottle of wine to break open because, who knows, I might just end up on your doorstep.

I go back to the States on the 13th. Starting the 14th, I will be at your disposal, and hopefully your car will be at mine.

Happy December!

6 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adrianne, in the states?! It can't be. Can't wait to see you, my dear!

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Do you mean "bottle of wine to break open" in the "hooray, at last I am reunited with my sometime roommate" sense, or the "i am going to cut some crazy bitch who is on my doorstep at three in the morning" sense?
with love,
kat

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Rory Kelly said...

You seem to have forgotten that the United States is a mighty big area, encompassing 48 land masses.

Which state will you be in, dear?

Nonetheless, its exciting that you're coming home.

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

all i have to say is... where is my postcard. damn.

 
At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Eggy,

Do you know how many bottles of vino we are allowed to bring back to the US of A?

James, you don't get a post card until we get yours from Greece. Or until you get a facebook wall. Your pick.

Love,
Mary Kate

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger adrianne said...

mary cake, i believe you can bring back up to 8 bottles of wine. i shall post this on facebook as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home