Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I always forget to lotion my hands

Week 9 is upon us. Even if I did not have a calendar and considerate teachers reminding me daily of impending doom, I'd be able to tell what week it is solely by the amount of blemishes on my skin and bruises on my legs that have appeared. Blemishes because, dear God, why not? after all, it is Lent, and it appears giving up credit cards by default wasn't enough (I STILL DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE ONE SINCE MY WALLET WAS STOLEN, I HAVE TO RESTRAIN MYSELF FROM HURLING MY BOOKS ACROSS THE ROOM RIGHT NOW AND PULLING OUT THE FEW REMAINING STRANDS OF HAIR ON MY HEAD AND WHY ME, WHY ME WHY ME WHY ME), zits would complete the real deal and guarantee my lowly spot in heaven, and bruises, because the later in the quarter it is, the more books I have to swing around campus, and the more fights I have to get into to get to a table at the library with an electric outlet for my computer.

So, as an enjoyable diversion, I've decided to interrupt my solitary vigil over Very Boring Books to bring you the latest:

Variation #638 on Scrambled Eggs: With Walnuts

I would recommend toasting the walnuts with some chopped onions before pouring in the egg. Then it might not taste so...weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home