Saturday, March 17, 2007

Update

This is letting you all know that I am going to be in sunny California from March 17th to March 22nd. On the 22nd I am going all the way across the country to Boston, and then returning to Chicago on the 25th. And then I'm going back to California on the 29th for a wedding, and coming back to Chicago on April 2nd. So I've got a couple of of 2 hour-ish plane trips coming up.

I've got to leave the apartment in an hour or so. Since this morning I've been organizing and cleaning up my bedroom for Julie so she wouldn't collapse in a twitching heap when she walks into the apartment on Tuesday. Some of the solutions are rather...creative, as far as space use goes. However, the transformation has been nothing short of miraculous.

Behold:


I regret I did not take any before pictures, but it was more disorganized.

In other words, you couldn't see that Julie's desk was Julie's desk. And um. Some areas of the room were entirely unusable. The following picture of my dresser might give you an idea of what it was like before:



I knew this transformation could be possible. After all, I wake up every morning with a face something like this:


Taken at the height of finals

To turn it into something more presentable, like this:


So here's to a really relaxing break that will let me catch up on all the sleep I lost last week, to sun, and to eating something other than omelettes.

Look forward to a post ranting about O'Hare inefficiency.

5 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Russell said...

finals week is not good for you.

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aie Aie, que senorita! Or something.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i can't wait to see you!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Average Joe said...

Good lord, those before and after pictures are unbelievable. You best be excited to come to Boston, where you'll likely be treated to some form of snow/rain and irritated by some drunk moron like myself.

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you look so much like your sister in that second picture.

-Stacy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home