Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A Very Directed Post

Agi, the pictures are up on Picasa webalbums. To the right in the side bar. Now you can stop bothering Joe.

Stacy, they are not all up. Because I have to tweak some pictures, but I haven't had time. I MIGHT even put the ones that have people on Facebook up on Facebook, because I am feeling that generous. And because your old roommate has been asking about it.

Bruce, I am so sorry I did not let you know that during finals week I was going insane, so I couldn't read your essay over. But you did a fabulous job, from the bits I read here and there, and I wouldn't have been able to contribute any more, really, since I know very little about technicalities of the language I can speak. Allegedly.

Everyone Else:

I have holes on my top and bottom.
I have holes on my left and my right.
And I have holes in the middle, yet I still hold water.
What am I?

4 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Russell said...

But there are so many right answers?

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The man speaks truth.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Ok since no actual answers seem to have been put forward, here are some:

1st and most likely to be intended answer: a sponge. After all this is a riddle that is about holes and holding water, the answer is usually sponge.

Alternatives that probably work:

A watermelon I drilled some holes into. See because the flesh will still be full of water, even though there are lots of holes.

A person might feasibly work for this. Top and bottom; input output. Left and right, ears. Middle, belly button. And still we are sacks of H2O.

Let's see, another choice might be... a cloud? Like a funny shaped cloud full of holes.

Or ice, a block of ice.

Are we talking liquid water?

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bucket of donuts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home