Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Moving Day

Reviewing today, these were some of the things that inspired me to do some things:

This picture inspired me to
1. WASH my hair and to TRIM IT SOON because it looks like ONE HOT MESS right there. And it also smelled like one. Do you see Michal Lynn's face? It's like "I smell something...I don't know what it is...but I think I'll lean a little bit away from the stench..."
2. Not be friends with petite people anymore.
3. Wear my island pants outside, since she wants a pair and she's a talented seamstress and designer, so if she likes them, then hmph, I don't care what everyone else says



1. Continue taking Italian
2. Turn off the flash in outdoor settings
3. Not to ask complete jerks to take my picture who would understand that a car is not an appropriate backdrop in any picture
4. Once again, to not like petite people. Ever. Under any circumstances.



1. To slam my head repeatedly into a brick wall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home