Sunday, June 10, 2007

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

I haven't updated for what would qualify as A Very Long Time. This is because Finals happened. I know this happened from my powerful deduction skills.

Proof:
1. The kitchen sink looked like this most of the time


2. By the third straight 8 hour+ day in the library I thought it was appropriate to pop one of the blisters on my feet, and then to actually describe the consistency of the pus and show off my sore to Michal Lynn. So really, not updating was to protect you all, because I probably would have ended up talking about something gloriously inappropriate, like boogers.

So school's ended. That means I can't complain about homework anymore, but I can complain about a myriad other things. Like moving. I am starting my job tomorrow at The Art Institute, and I would give you more details about the job, except when I went in for training then the lady explaining everything to me was sitting at the far end of the table and I felt embarrassed to keep on asking her what exactly I was going to do because I couldn't hear what she was saying.

That's it!

1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Cono said...

If you made a time-lapse of our kitchen by taking a picture each day for a whole quarter, that would probably be what it looks like around day 4. I think people not living in our apartment did the dishes more often than my roommates.

Hope you're having as much fun in the working world as I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home