Friday, July 13, 2007

I am, in fact, still hanging in there

Considering my present state of health and mentality (very poor and overwhelmingly disillusioned, in that order, and, in fact, interchangeable), I probably shouldn't update. What I should do is sit back and let this page remain blissfully blank, but the two people who read this were worried about the great big silence that has overtaken this very small corner of the web.

I'm busy. I feel incredibly uncreative. The last opportunity I had to be creative was Tuesday when I was faced with the following conundrum: how to squeeze a full sized mattress into the narrow opening of a car. The answer is to fold it.

So, for now: work. This weekend: stay tuned for the creativity to unfold.

4 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger pamela said...

You were supposed to fill me in after I saw you! What happened!?

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Miss Self-Important said...

Um, the great Metcalf Mindsuck? I had that too last summer. It too shall pass, and before you know it, you'll be working a full-time job at the same place where only a year ago, your brain was starting to ooze slowly out your ears. Unless that's not the problem you're having at all, in which case, ignore this comment and carry on.

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am offended. You have THREE readers. At least.

 
At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why am I not on your blog-friend list? i update my blog regularly!

also, why aren't we eve'a hanging out?!

also, why do you smell?!!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home