Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I am impressed by the soup I made!

I used to have this hope that one day I would sit down in front of an empty word document and suddenly fully formed, coherent sentences would be flowing through my finger tips and onto the word document. My fingers would not be able to keep up with my thoughts, everything would be SO in place! I would type, type, type, with a goal in sight and every sentence would just line up to prove a point that would knock everyone's socks off.

Correction: It's not "I used to" it's "I still have," but I only think that before I actually sit down in front of my computer. Once I'm there, it's pretty obvious that I will not have the problem of my typing keeping up with what I'm thinking. Because it's clear I am thinking nothing that could be put into my BA thesis.

One would think the years and years of education would have taught me otherwise. I guess I remain a hopeless optimist, though.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Christine Negroni said...

Hello Adriana, Please contact me about your difficulties with your mobile phone provider in Europe. Our law firm is considering bringing legal action against this company. Thank you.
Christine
cnegroni@kreindler.com
212 973 3416

 

Post a Comment

<< Home