Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Oh my lands

I have a locker at the library I use regularly, as in once, twice a day. I use this locker to store my drugs books, and, I reiterate, I use it REGULARLY. But when I got to my locker to open it yesterday, I found I had completely forgotten the combination. I tried every number combination that came to mind, and finally gave up and went to go ask someone my locker combination, and the combination they gave to me didn't seem remotely familiar, even though I was well aware this WAS the combination, since it opened my locker.

This is the state of my brain: it has just randomly decided to delete pieces of information in order to store important bits of information, like say, what Paris Hilton was wearing on Tuesday. I am not going to be surprised when it Ctrl - Alt - Delete's EVERYTHING in there, which will most likely come before my Chinese Art Final.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home