Thursday, December 20, 2007

At Home

Being at home has been nothing short of exhausting. A long round of eating and sleeping interspersed with some stretching. This is what winter break is for! This is nearly as bad as my first winter break in college, where my schedule went something like this:

Bed: 2 AM
Awake: 10 AM. Eat. Go back to sleep until 3 PM.

As always it's been sort of nostalgic being here, surrounded by stuffed animals and old friends. The screen saver on this computer adds to that, and I have no idea if I've ever posted these pictures on here, I know they were somewhere at some point, but here we go.

Some Baby Adrianne Pictures. With Some Stacy.


I am going to say that these are probably the cutest picture of me ever taken. A minute after the pictures were taken I entered my awkward phase which lasted until...oh...I'm STILL awkward, but I'm in Hungary with my sister and neighbor. The one in the middle is the Hungarian neighbor. You could probably tell this because she isn't smiling, because people do not smile who live in Hungary.



Well, at least Stacy is cute. And the doll. I really like my tie dye shirt.



I don't really know what's going on. It looks like maybe I was constantly smiling and decided that the smile has been on my face too long and I'm trying to pull it down, or that I was frowning and decided that I had to manually put a smile on my face. Oh kids.


I bet when I was singing I was also emitting a weird whistling sound through that HUGE gap where my front tooth used to be.


Stacy is so cute it hurts. And I think that is the fakest smile I have ever seen on my face.


The girl on the left won "Miss Photogenic Santa Clarita Valley" 2 years ago. I think the judges were a little hasty in their choice.

SLEEPOVER! And I look slightly...drunk?


We all wish you a Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home