Saturday, December 01, 2007

Give you what you want

Two different people asked me yesterday why I only write about sad things on my blog (i.e. me eating moldy bread and the really unglorified, mundane minutiae of my life. I guess I'll tell you right now here that I cut my finger with a bread knife and it hurts a lot). This is because I treat this like the news channels on television: I write the news here, and all the news shown on TV is bad.

However, I guess I can update with good news:

Last week, it was discovered that the reason my dishwasher hasn't been working for 2 whole months was because we were using soap that wasn't supposed to go in automatic dishwashers.

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It was discovered" . . . ???!?!?! WAY to give me CREDIT, Adrianna. I thought my discovery would at least be blog-worthy enough to attribute to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home