Tuesday, March 04, 2008

YO!

So I am updating from home. On my computer. This means two people listened to me at Dell and DHL, and made something happen.

And I'll just go ahead and say that the two people who listened to me were women, which is why anything happened at all. Men just notoriously suck at customer service, especially when dealing with ladies, because I think they automatically assume that we made a mistake somewhere along the line, and so of COURSE everything is going wrong! You just messed with the order of the universe, woman! The DHL woman went ahead and filed a formal complaint for me, and the woman at Dell understood that I needed a tracking number not for an empty box, but one with my computer in it.

Lord. I can't wait until it's Friday.

3 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND until Hillary is President!

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect a whole slew of BA postings on my wall! (which you seem to already have a start on..)

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally have more hits than you, miss adrianne! see my blog for further details.

<3333jimmysalvatore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home